Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Carnival Week 5: Earning online -- bread and butter or passive income generator?

Yep, I am Team Carnival's host for Week 5. For this week, I would like to ask the members on their views on earning online. Is it just something to support your savings from your day job? Or is it your actual source of income?

I've been noticing that more and more people are turning to the Internet in finding means to earn money. I've seen blogs meant for article writing for paid to post sites and some have ads on them. If you are one of those bloggers who monetize their sites, what is your reason for that?

I also have an answer to that question, but I'll reserve my response at the end of the Carnival week.

I'll be looking forward to your responses on the topic. Will be posting them soon!

2 comments:

  1. I decided to put up ads because well, why not? hehe Why not earn while you blog. I dont think of it as real money though, because ive never gotten checks for it. So to me its like virtual money that I wont ever get to use haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i guess if your blog has a lot of traffic, generating ads would be a good idea so you could earn from it.

    by the way, if you want to join the carnival and boost readership and backlinks, you can join Team Carnival. hope to see you there! and thanks for responding!

    ReplyDelete