Monday, December 7, 2009

Deathly Hallows Teaser Trailer on TheRemembrall.org

Thanks to my Plurk buddy, I got a sneak peak on the teaser trailer of the latest Harry Potter installment on The Remembrall site. Being a fan, it's exciting to watch how the story will be translated from book to film (again).

Truth to tell, I always thought that HP is better read than watched on the big screen. There's always some alteration going on during production. Sometimes I feel that what I saw on the movies didn't compare to what I imagined while I was reading the book. But what the heck, it's still Harry Potter and the rest of the crew. And I can't wait to see the final installment.

(Hmm, is the movie version of Book 7 in two parts, as earlier reported? Must take a look into this...)

Satiate your hunger for HP as you watch The Deathly Hallows trailer over at The Remembrall.

No comments:

Post a Comment