Monday, August 9, 2010

Trying out Infolinks

Most bloggers want to earn through their blogs, right? I'm no exception. So when I stumbled upon Infolinks while browsing the Web, I decided to give it a try.

So what is Infolinks? Basically it's a site that allows you to earn money through in-text ads. These ads appear in the content of a website, usually marked with a double underline. When a reader hovers above the in-text ad and clicks it, you earn from it.

Registering for Infolinks is quite a breeze. And it's free, too. All you have to do is to put the Infolinks code they will give you in the HTML of your blog and that's it. You can earn when your readers click on the in-text ads.

By signing up for Infolinks, you are allowing the site to review your blog or page. Then they will send you an email telling you if your blog or site has been approved or not. I got the notification email just last night, and it has been approved by Infolinks. So starting today, you will see some hyperlinks in my blog posts.

I guess to earn here, it would help if you have high readership for your blog. Well, I'm hoping I do and I hope that also earn from Infolinks. I have no disillusion, though, that I will rake in big money in just a month's time. Realistically speaking, the money I earn through blogging is just an addition to my regular income.

Well, signing up for Infolinks is part of my quest to earn online. Hopefully this will be something good for my blog. Will update you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    It's Sarah from Infolinks. Welcome aboard, we're happy to have you as a publisher. If there is ever anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Regards,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete