Friday, September 20, 2013

The Pinay is back

I know it's been a while--actually a very long while--since I've written anything in this blog. I've just been too busy doing a lot of stuff, on work and family and everything in between, that I haven't had the time to write about anything here.

Thankfully, I got to have a little downtime. In that moment, I checked my blogs (yes I have a couple of them) to see how they've been. And I got to thinking of reviving even just one of them. It would be such a shame if they just close down, after all the time I've invested in them.

So I went to this blog's settings, tweaked the look a bit (well, not really--the look is pretty much a far cry from before), and decided to breathe new life into this blog by posting. Yes, this Pinay is staging a comeback.

It doesn't mean new posts everyday, can't do that. But I'll make sure to post new things whenever I can--feedback on movies I've seen recently, food I've tasted, places I've been to, and all sorts of stuff. Just to keep it alive.

I intend to keep this blog alive. And hopefully, you, the reader, can support me on this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment