Thursday, February 4, 2010

Empireonline's 50 Worst Movies Ever

A friend of mine shared me Empireonline.com's list of the 50 Worst Movies Ever. It's got an interesting lineup of epic movie fails voted by its readers. I've watched some of those, including Spiderman 3, Matrix Revolutions, Max Payne, Ultraviolet, Street Fighter, and The Spirit -- all that bored me to death. Okay, so maybe with the exception of Street Fighter; it was quite funny, though I liked the animated movie better (Vega's "My face!!!" line did it for me).

I'm just curious as to why Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was in the list. I kinda enjoyed it, not as much as the first, but I don't think it was one of the worst films. Was wondering where Hitman, Daredevil, and LXG were. Surprisingly no one voted for them. Also Signs and The Village, which both would have made me sleep after 30 minutes of viewing had I not anticipated when Shyamalan would do a cameo (he does that a lot, I wonder why -- will he be one of the Water Tribe in the upcoming The Last Airbender?).

So learn if the movies you hated are on their list. Check out Empireonline's 50 Worst Movies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment