Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Iron Man 2 Teaser Poster Out

... And behind the iron-cast hero is a monochromatic version of him, also known as War Machine.

I'm no comic book fan (not much, maybe) but this gets me excited because I really liked the first installment. I thought that Robert Downey, Jr. was tailor-fit for the role, despite his lack of height (Iron Man is tall).

Big question now is, will Don Cheadle, who replaces Terrence Howard in the sequel, fit into the role of James Rhodes? Stark's buddy from the military will be the one donning the silver armor, and quite frankly I think Cheadle is pretty, er, petite for the character. Acting-wise, I have no arguments. I guess I just don't see him as a military guy. He's not buffed, not quite tall, and I kinda feel the suit's too heavy for him.

Well, we'll see how this goes come next year. Fanboys, get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment